Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Customization
 Recurring Donation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

earobins
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - January 10 2013 :  08:27:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a ticket open with the helpdesk, but thought I would check here to see if anyone is already doing this...I have a non-profit organization has an existing website, with a page that will accept donations in any amount over $5. They have purchased VP-ASP & the recurring billing module. They are currently using PayPal Standard, but are in the process of upgrading to PayPal Advanced. They would like to be able to accept recurring donations in an amount specified by the donor/customer. A donor should be able to choose the category/subcategory that they want to donate to, and make either a one-time or recurring donation. Initially, I had hoped that they could enter both their donation amount and the billing frequency (monthly, quarterly, etc) for the recurring donations, but would now be fine with just having them enter an amount and setting all recurring billing to monthly. I think if I could get it to work that way, I could set up additional products for the various billing cycles, if necessary. Is anyone using the recurring billing for donations, when the amount is not specified but provided by donor? What about making the jump from recurring billing to recurring payments? For some reason, I thought this could be done through PayPal Advanced with VP-Asp, but I can't find that information now. This is non-profit, so cost is a factor. THANK YOU!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00