Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Offering Services
 Just Finishing Project
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

SQLDude
Starting Member

41 Posts

Posted - September 07 2009 :  16:57:33  Show Profile  Visit SQLDude's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tastewise

Ironhawker has done great work on my site over the last few months, adding a lot of value in terms of graphics ideas and capabilities as well as practical steps to lift SEO ratings.

David www.mathsoul.com

quote:
Originally posted by ironhawker

I am in the last stages of finishing 2 VP Asp sites at once.
So am available.
I have webmastered 15 sites, so have HTML and java script experience.
Extensive graphics customization and graphics network.
SQL or Access DB's OK VP Asp is a pleasure.
Lot's of Marketing Ideas and Search Engine Enhancement
Serious Enquiry's Please Contact me for list of URL's and rates.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]

Take a look at the files I generated using the Active SiteMapper Propagation and Proliferation (ASPP) system I am debugging and testing.

http://www.21stcenturyecommerce.com/MathSoul/MathSoulSiteMapperFiles.html

Not only could you use the internal HTML Site Index for interaction with
your site visitors as a SiteMap.asp page, but this system allows you to create and make available RSS Syndication files so you most avid customers can notice whenever a new product has been entered into your cart. It also takes care of making the XML SiteMap file available to Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, Moreover, Shopping.com, BizRate.com, etc. to make a network of interconnected spidered links available for all your products and web pages. You can even send a variation of this file to the Google and Yahoo store feeds as well once my system has been enhanced.

Let me know what you think of it and you can become a new beta customer at a 50% discount if you are interested.

John B
eMail Contact Info

Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - December 30 2009 :  00:38:43  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Custom Upgrade your site to VPAsp 7.0 Version...
The new CSS templates
Content Mangement System
Databases
Blog Installation
Security Check and enhancements
Marketing Schemes with custom tailored presentation templates
Shipping solutions
Custom Menu development
Custom Graphics.

I have been involved in 75+ sites now many from start to finish

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]
http://www.ironhawker.com
425-828-0738

Edited by - ironhawker on December 16 2011 02:55:10
Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - November 17 2012 :  14:50:36  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Customize, upgrade your current VPAsp site with your graphics or convert to the new CSS driven VPAsp 7+ .
Enhance your VPAsp for Search Engines, marketing from all development angles and customer experience.

Security checks, AJAX, e-Mail Campaigns, management reporting, custom database driven VPAsp Forms, CSS presentation, Flash, custom Templates and custom graphics. Highslide and BigYellowZone Installation and deployment.

Going Global?
We can translate your site into real (Non_Robotic) translations and install the VPAsp Cart Language Packs for you.

Rapid, friendly and thourough response promised. Another way of saying "We listen more".

Lots of information at my website (I have been involved in 75+ projects by now - many from start to finish, so I can help you in many ways) and check out this link listing a chronology of VPAsp since 2005 please .. http://www.vpasp.com/virtprog/vpaspforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5053

Thank You;

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~..
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]
http://www.ironhawker.com
425-828-0738

Edited by - ironhawker on September 17 2014 03:19:51
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic