Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Offering Services
 Just Finishing Project
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - May 01 2006 :  17:41:12  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am in the last stages of finishing 2 VP Asp sites at once.
So am available.
I have webmastered 15 sites, so have HTML and java script experience.
Extensive graphics customization and graphics network.
SQL or Access DB's OK VP Asp is a pleasure.
Lot's of Marketing Ideas and Search Engine Enhancement
Serious Enquiry's Please Contact me for list of URL's and rates.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]

gupster
VP-CART New User

101 Posts

Posted - May 13 2006 :  15:01:54  Show Profile  Visit gupster's Homepage  Reply with Quote
got any links of your vpasp sites with nice graphics.

Cheers,

www.reactionclubwear.co.uk
www.reactionclothing.co.uk
www.reactionlingerie.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - May 15 2006 :  00:32:49  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am happy to share my links, but for the obvious security reasons I do not wish to post them here. Additionally I have done a good job of following the security measures in "thePatch for 6.08. and can help on this matter as well.

If you are serious about needing help in setting up your VPAsp cart, Enhancing your site for Graphical Looks - Custom Templates, Search Engine Optimization, or implementing a Marketing Plan...Custom Contact Forms, Applied Java Apps and Live Support-Chat Set Up / Deployment.
Let me know ( I am including my e-mail in my signature below)... and I will correspond directly.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]

Edited by - ironhawker on July 12 2006 00:13:44
Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - July 27 2006 :  12:23:43  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK..Thanks
The posting above got me my 3rd VPAsp driven site and I am now available for another. It is amazing how I end up selling different products every time. I have made web sites for Wine Stain Remover, and a Wine Club - Paint Additives - Insecticides - Water Purification -a Sand Mine - Personal Care Items (Combs ect.)- Hunting Equipment with Cold Fusion Carts - PHP Carts...but I like VPAsp the best.
If you need to upgrade an old VPAsp, Enhance your site for Search Engines, are a Fresh Start-up or need a Complete or Partial Graphical or Content Make-Over I get a lot done fast and will make sure you are steering in the right direction.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
Institute of Higher Learning

[email protected] 425-828-0738
Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - August 24 2006 :  11:29:17  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Am wrapping up the 3rd VPAsp site so would like to take a look at your new project. Amazing how the more you use VPAsp how many customizable features and controls you can discover.

Consider me a lead developer, or part of your collaboration team. I am from Seattle, so if I can't figure your custom project solutions I know where to get the answers.

Incidentally the virtual help desk here has provided quality teamwork and excellent assistance. Cam Flanigan, Gavin Thomas, Michael Dunkley, Joseph Chang all have shown prompt and professional solutions to some glitches and custom requests.

Use your points at the virtual helpdesk or use me.
They are good, if you need a quick solution oriented project completed promptly, I am faster. Call or e-mail me for rates.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn

Edited by - ironhawker on September 20 2006 21:05:34
Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - October 04 2006 :  23:59:44  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks so Much....
I am now just finishing my 7th VPAsp site.
Every one has been different and challenging...
but,
rewarding as well.
Give me a call, 425-828-0738
but,
Not too early as I am on Pacific Time

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn

Go to Top of Page

Markinmn
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - October 05 2006 :  07:54:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all. Mark here.

Randy has just masterminded two new sites for us and completed them under client-dictated deadlines that were unreal. Both of these sites include customer matching of products and two stores running off of the same datbase.

Not only is Randy (RC) one of the easiest people to work with, he goes beyond what you request to add enhancements that you might not think of. His work ethic is outstanding. Randy does not know that I am posting this comment, nor have I received any deal for these words. However, I will say that I have received double my money's worth in results.

We will be launching 1-2 new VPASP sites every month for awhile and Randy will manage each one for us. However, if anyone out there has a site to build, this guy will get it done, and done right.

Mark Curtis
Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - November 04 2006 :  01:26:56  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mark....
and of course to the help desk and everybody in the forum.
I am now working on Number 9 (Just like the Beatles song).

Of course every site is extremely custom and it seems that my previous 12 years regualar web-master experience comes to play again and again. (URL's on Request)

Combinations of Collaboration with good graphics sources, ASP.Net, Java Scripting, ASPMail Form, JMail, FrontPage and Dreamweaver - Flash Development make imaginary things come true. As an independent and thanks to the VPAsp Team and http://www.javartstudio.com I have found that I can create your site from just an idea to a viable marketing reality.

Call or e-mail me... I am one of the good guys !!!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn

Go to Top of Page

pmarsh
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - December 21 2006 :  08:16:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ironhawker,

I have tried emailing you but your spam filter software is not working correctly (it is not showing the validation picture, nor playing the sound)

Could you possibly send me an email peter.marsh at synergistic-concepts.co.uk as I have a design project you may be interested in.

Thanks
Peter

Edited by - pmarsh on December 21 2006 08:18:25
Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - December 21 2006 :  20:46:00  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I get notified automatically, so you didn't have to log-in.

Anyway the response has been so strong that I just opened and can be reached via my new website http://www.ironhawker.com
Lot's of info there and dedicated to creative input for new start-ups, make overs and featuring a VPAsp development checklist.

I also have a toll free number - US and Canada - 888-IRN-HAWK
We Listen More...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn

Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - February 22 2007 :  02:15:06  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
IronHawker is now a quality team. Full MS-SQL - MySQL Database Functionality and Security Measures Implemented and Monitored. Credit Card Security. Search Engine Enhancements for Google, MSN and Yahoo. VPAsp Customization with Your original Graphics Flatwork or our resourced graphics designers. Upgrade your current VPAsp site from older versions or "crappy" NON-VPAsp sites to the latest VPAsp enhancements. Qualified Re-Seller and the Quality Shopping Experience you expect. http://www.ironhawker.com Call me 425-828-0738 Randy "RC" Corn

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn

Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - October 30 2007 :  23:20:38  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Am currently managing 15 VPAsp carts upgraded to version 6.50 or installed originally as version 6.50. Installations, upgrades and custom web design as well as template customization - graphics and marketing scenarios for Search Engine Optimaization and Sales / Marketing techniques you will only see from my team.

Currently available to start a new personalized and successful relationship. "We Listen More" Please visit http:://www.ironhawker.com
Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - February 17 2008 :  14:27:32  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
New for 2008
AJAX deployment - Inline or Database Driven
Java Pop-up Images with Text - Inline or Database Driven
Hints
Short message, but amazing stuff
Call me

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
Institute for Higher Learning
[email protected]
http://www.ironhawker.com
425-828-0738
Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - June 06 2008 :  23:11:23  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Now a licenced highslide installer - and tool tips (inline or database driven)
I have lots of phone hours and am used to working in all global time zones.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]
425-828-0738
Go to Top of Page

Tastewise
Starting Member

New Zealand
2 Posts

Posted - December 05 2008 :  05:03:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ironhawker has done great work on my site over the last few months, adding a lot of value in terms of graphics ideas and capabilities as well as practical steps to lift SEO ratings.

David www.mathsoul.com

quote:
Originally posted by ironhawker

I am in the last stages of finishing 2 VP Asp sites at once.
So am available.
I have webmastered 15 sites, so have HTML and java script experience.
Extensive graphics customization and graphics network.
SQL or Access DB's OK VP Asp is a pleasure.
Lot's of Marketing Ideas and Search Engine Enhancement
Serious Enquiry's Please Contact me for list of URL's and rates.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]

Go to Top of Page

ironhawker
VP-CART Super User

USA
260 Posts

Posted - March 21 2009 :  17:41:23  Show Profile  Visit ironhawker's Homepage  Reply with Quote
E-Mails to me at [email protected] or [email protected] come straight through with no filter. Call 888-IRN-HAWK or 425-828-0738 Pacific Time USA.

I have been involved in 60 projects + now, so my range of exposure and implementation is quite eclectic. If I am not at a bridge tournament I can be of a lot of help...)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Randy "RC" Corn
[email protected]
425-828-0738

Edited by - ironhawker on December 19 2012 21:47:48
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic