Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-Cart 8.0 Hint''s and Tips
 How to remove a customer from a customer group
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vaheh
VP-CART New User

USA
115 Posts

Posted - March 26 2018 :  12:26:14  Show Profile  Visit vaheh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
Lets say I have two customer groups, Retail which is default and dynamic and wholesale which is static.
If I assign customer "A" to wholesale group, how can I remove customer "A" from wholesale group in the future? I could not find anyway to remove the customer, unless I do it from the Database directly.
Thanks,
Vaheh

Edited by - vaheh on March 26 2018 12:28:52

Alex123
VP-CART Super User

USA
223 Posts

Posted - March 26 2018 :  17:10:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The following steps might help you.

Under ''customers'' >> '' customer groups'' in your store admin, click the icon under ''action'' against wholesale group. Uncheck the user which you want to remove from the group and click the icon ''add selected records''.

So check the box if you want to add a user uncheck it when you want to remove.

-Alex
Go to Top of Page

manilow
VP-CART New User

France
134 Posts

Posted - March 27 2018 :  04:52:03  Show Profile  Visit manilow's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I''m still in version 7, but for the latest version the display may be similar. When you view the members of a group, you will see all the customers, some of whom are selected.

For example, to display the members of group 1:
../shopa_editdisplaygroupsmember.asp?groupid=1

In order to display only those who are members of the group, use the following sql query:

S ELECT customers.* from customers inner join customergroups on customers.contactid=customergroups.contactid where customergroups.groupsid=1

You could then save this query in shopa_query.asp.

I hope this information will be useful.

Erik
https://www.aquathermia.com - Traitement d''eau professionnel

Edited by - manilow on March 27 2018 04:54:05
Go to Top of Page

vaheh
VP-CART New User

USA
115 Posts

Posted - March 27 2018 :  14:18:38  Show Profile  Visit vaheh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Alex: Thank you so much for the solution. It works.

mainlow: thank you so much for your response. I did not want to use SQL query since I am not going to be the website admin and I wanted to be easy for the end users be able to do it by themselves.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00