Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Announcements
 Version 9 Beta
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

gulfway
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - February 23 2018 :  09:41:45  Show Profile  Visit gulfway's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When will it be released ?

swampthink
VP-CART New User

106 Posts

Posted - February 23 2018 :  10:14:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
seems the end of March

https://www.vpasp.com/blog/VPCart-Version-9-is-coming/
Go to Top of Page

gulfway
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - February 23 2018 :  11:16:02  Show Profile  Visit gulfway's Homepage  Reply with Quote
In there blog of January 8, 2018 they said in a few weeks for Beta Testing
Go to Top of Page

Narlax
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - April 24 2018 :  06:38:27  Show Profile  Visit Narlax's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i want to know by when it will release ...waiting
Go to Top of Page

swampthink
VP-CART New User

106 Posts

Posted - April 24 2018 :  06:47:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah, same as me. probably not for long
Go to Top of Page

vaheh
VP-CART New User

USA
115 Posts

Posted - April 27 2018 :  18:18:29  Show Profile  Visit vaheh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Any news?
Go to Top of Page

gulfway
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - April 27 2018 :  20:59:58  Show Profile  Visit gulfway's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No news, They should at least update the progress since there last post.
Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - April 27 2018 :  21:07:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i emailed their team last week,, and they told me they are adding more new features that the reason of the delay,
hopefully it is almost the end of release. i m also curious to wait the new version as i have to use responsive admin from my mobile. i work from mobile the most.
diego
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 02 2018 :  04:01:02  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Like Xmas it''s coming...

Sorry it is taking so long. The new Product Variant feature has required some really deep changes and testing.

Have just built a sample site based on a site I shop at and without tweaking any code, just using the new Design Manager, have managed to change the default look quite a lot.

This wont be a demo, just me playing with the current beta release.

http://cycling.cartmonkey.com/

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Service
Go to Top of Page

gulfway
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - May 02 2018 :  22:00:36  Show Profile  Visit gulfway's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I like what I see so far the checkout look great, when can we get our hands on the beta ?
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - May 03 2018 :  23:59:07  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We are starting to roll out beta versions for our Business Ready customers in the coming week.

Shoot me an email and I will send through a beta version for you as well when ready next week.

[email protected]

Remember it is beta so it will have bugs....

We are smashing our way through them though.

Thanks

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Service

Go to Top of Page

gulfway
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - June 15 2018 :  16:33:43  Show Profile  Visit gulfway's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Still have not received the Beta.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - June 18 2018 :  04:17:54  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Scott,

Beta release now sent!

My apologies.

Been crazy trying to get this ready.

One of the big changes is that we are moving away from splitting the packages into 4 versions and for VPCart 9 will only be offering the free LITE Pac and the full VPCart Enterprise version.

As you renewed your license under the old pricing we have sent through the new Enterprise Beta release.

I have attached the latest VPCart 9 Enterprise Beta release pac for you.

Please have a play and if you find any issues or things you find are confusing please post a ticket in our helpdesk and our team will jump straight onto it for you.

https://helpdesk.vpcart.com

Thanks

Cam Flanigan
VPCart Customer Service
Go to Top of Page

petermc
Starting Member

Ireland
17 Posts

Posted - June 29 2018 :  11:58:03  Show Profile  Visit petermc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
any update on a release date of full version? - I''m planning a marketing push and would like it to coincide with revised site.

Regards

Peter

https://www.candlewarehouse.ie

www.yankee.ie
Go to Top of Page

Alex123
VP-CART Super User

USA
223 Posts

Posted - June 29 2018 :  15:45:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heard they have started giving trial for v9. You may post a ticket via their helpdesk of latest updates.

Alex
Go to Top of Page

petermc
Starting Member

Ireland
17 Posts

Posted - July 01 2018 :  13:43:41  Show Profile  Visit petermc's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Alex - we were sent a beta version last week which we''re exploring, but would like to know estimated full release date as it seems to do everything we wanted in terms of new features and design

www.candlewarehouse.ie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00