Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Software Configuration - Zoom
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RainHarvest313
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - July 21 2017 :  17:16:20  Show Profile  Visit RainHarvest313's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Quick question; where in the ''Software Configuration'' do I find the setting for ''xImageZoomEnable''? I can''t seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks a lot,
Dan

Tanks a lot,
D Man Dan

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - July 24 2017 :  16:04:10  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hmm.. I have this in my software configuration

xImageZoomEnable

have you tried to go to Advanced Settings » Software Configuration and search from there?

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

RainHarvest313
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - July 24 2017 :  16:20:37  Show Profile  Visit RainHarvest313's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wow. Forgot I could search the settings. Whoops!

After disabling "xImageZoomEnable", the product picture still allows clicking of it, and then I can drag the larger image all over site. This is the main issue I was trying to eliminate, while also improving load times. I searched for "zoom" settings and I can''t find anything that would disable the ability to click on images and make them larger. Very odd.

Tanks a lot,
D Man Dan
Go to Top of Page

RainHarvest313
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - July 24 2017 :  16:30:43  Show Profile  Visit RainHarvest313's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Serj, for reminding me to search.

For an example of the zoom issue that still persists, visit;

http://www.rainharvest.com/rotoplas-1000-gallon-vertical-agriculture-storage-tank.asp

Tanks a lot,
D Man Dan
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - July 24 2017 :  16:46:56  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hmm.. that''s strange. that seems need to check further why it''s not working as i tried also with my store and it''s working fine

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

sancess
Starting Member

37 Posts

Posted - August 24 2017 :  15:53:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i can see the zoom image is looks overlapping, did you made a modification with the css code?
Go to Top of Page

RainHarvest313
Starting Member

USA
7 Posts

Posted - August 24 2017 :  15:59:44  Show Profile  Visit RainHarvest313's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I did not personally modify the CSS, with regards to the zoom, but I am not the first web developer to work on this site. Do you see how when you click to zoom in on an image, and the image is displayed larger, you can then click and drag the image all over the screen? It''s crazy and I have no idea what the cause of it is. I''ve disabled any and all zoom features I can find in Software Configuration, but the problem still prevails.

Tanks a lot,
D Man Dan
Go to Top of Page

Alex123
VP-CART Super User

USA
223 Posts

Posted - August 25 2017 :  03:41:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure about the VPCart version you are using. It it is lower version upgrade might help :-)

Alex
Go to Top of Page

danielrichardson
VP-CART Super User

Australia
276 Posts

Posted - August 25 2017 :  05:03:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The zoom image seems overlap with the main image. I believe that''s a CSS issue. Better submit a ticket to their helpdesk.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00