Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Search Engine Optimisation
 social bookmarking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pete.gardner
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - November 23 2016 :  15:11:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi guys,

i was using social bookmarking to gain traffic with my store, however, it''s been a long time im not using it again. does this still effective nowadays to bring traffic? also does Google still ''nice'' with social bookmarking such as digg, pinterest, etc?

To be honest i had just gone for a years and back again with this ecommerce world and that so far i knew about bring a traffic, not sure what''s the best now

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - November 24 2016 :  12:27:41  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
been a long time never heard social bookmark performa such as digg, etc. i prefer build PBN rather than social bookmark.

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

pete.gardner
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - November 24 2016 :  17:20:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Serj! what is PBN? maybe you can brief me, what is PBN? had a quick search and found it as prvate blog network

Edited by - pete.gardner on December 05 2016 10:48:12
Go to Top of Page

danielrichardson
VP-CART Super User

Australia
276 Posts

Posted - December 05 2016 :  07:32:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also interested with private blog network. Can you please to explain here serj?
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - December 05 2016 :  10:47:17  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Dan,

you can actually search over the internet to know more about PBN, however, i will give you simple explanation here.

So PBN or private blog network is a network of some high rank and clean blogs/websites. There''s a lot of requirement for this, one of them is domain should be clean from spam record and should have a good page rank.

The weakness of this method is, you need to spend lots of money to buy domain, optimal PBN should have at least 50-100 high reputable domains.

The next step after you already have those domains, you will need to put an articles, please remember, article should be different for each website, and do not use spun articles. Google will know that.

The effor of this method is really high and tiring, however the result if really good. If you''re targeting a single country domain, then it won''t take a long to see your website in google 1st or 2nd page, or at least on first 5th.

And it works also with Youtube video :)

I know you want to know this right? LOL ... youtube is really good for marketing nowadays

*peace - serj*

Edited by - serjtankian on December 05 2016 10:49:01
Go to Top of Page

pete.gardner
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - December 06 2016 :  11:22:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
had search and found PBN network, but it''s quite expensive to join :(
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - December 07 2016 :  10:44:16  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
don''t think it''s a cost, think it''s an investment. cost will be lost, investment bring you increment!

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

tomfor
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - January 21 2021 :  03:12:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pete.gardner

hi guys,

i was using social bookmarking to gain traffic with my store https://epuffer.co.uk/, however, it''s been a long time im not using it again. does this still effective nowadays to bring traffic? also does Google still ''nice'' with social bookmarking such as digg, pinterest, etc?

To be honest i had just gone for a years and back again with this ecommerce world and that so far i knew about bring a traffic, not sure what''s the best now

I also use this method of work. There are results, but not much. There is still work to be done.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00