Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Search Engine Optimisation
 what social media now is trending ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - January 27 2015 :  22:53:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
updates .. i just trying bout few days with instagram, i get many followers to me, that sound good for me,
insta seems good for marketing promo and it will raise seo too, as i mention my site into the insta and the followers seems accessing it...
diego
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - January 28 2015 :  11:10:09  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeah as mentioned, it will works good if you''re a fashion seller such as shoes, clothes etc

*serj*
Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - January 28 2015 :  20:22:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
serj, yeah i m lucky my products selling fashion types, insta helps me raise sales.
diego
Go to Top of Page

squirrel
VP-CART New User

USA
73 Posts

Posted - April 27 2016 :  03:32:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,

Hope I am not late in joining this conversation

I use Pinterest and Instagram for promotions and they work like a charm for me.

As for Facebook, I dont really see much traction nowadays. Twitter is good for announcing news and getting feedback.

Apart from that, I also blog about my products and site.

I have also started using Ello and Tsu. Perhaps you guys wanna share your social media strategies here...

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Daniel

Be Happy Always

Edited by - squirrel on April 27 2016 03:33:22
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - April 28 2016 :  15:01:18  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
facebook marketing still good in my opinion, posting your product information in some fb groups can bring leads also

*serj*
Go to Top of Page

squirrel
VP-CART New User

USA
73 Posts

Posted - May 30 2016 :  22:21:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am using instagram and I am actually getting traffic to my stores. But, traffic doesnt mean conversion (purchases).

With Instagram, the best is to use interesting pictures with the correct hashtags. Hashtags that brings in the prospective customers. However, I will advise against posting way too many irrelevant hashtags as it might get you penalized.

Facebook is no longer numero uno for me. Twitter is way to go now! Then again, it is for my stores. I sell fashion, accessories, and also takes care of my clients'' stores (all kind of products). For fashion, books, and food related stuff I would suggest Pinterest.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Daniel

Be Happy Always
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - June 03 2016 :  19:29:28  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hm.. so it depends on what country for the target, facebook still popular in most of countries i guess, however, instagram is raising to be a new star now. and for twitter, it''s kind like playing with stock market .. lol, you have to always following what is the best trending then post your ads content following the best trending hash tag

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

squirrel
VP-CART New User

USA
73 Posts

Posted - June 30 2016 :  15:22:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well social media marketing really depends on the type of product that you are selling and the type of people that you are targeting.

For an example, if you are looking to market products in the beauty and fashion fields to those from 18 years of age till 30 years, I would suggest to use Instagram, Kik, SnapChat, Keek, etc. If you are looking to market to those whom are in their late twenties onward, perhaps Facebook will work.

If you are targeting women in their late twenties onward, you can try Pinterest.

Food stuff can be promoted on Yummly.

Stuff for professionals can be promoted via LinkedIn.

Ravelry is a free community site for knitters, crocheters, designers, spinners and dyers pretty much anyone who works with yarn and patterns. The site aims to help users "organize, share and discover" within the yarn artisan community.

I personally find that 2016 is no longer about Facebook and or Twitter. Niche social medias depending on whom you are really targeting is the way to go nowadays.

By the way, SEO still plays a major role. Also, 2016 looks to be the year of "conversational commerce". So, start leveraging your chat apps like WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Line, etc...

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Daniel

Be Happy Always

Edited by - squirrel on June 30 2016 15:23:24
Go to Top of Page

danielrichardson
VP-CART Super User

Australia
276 Posts

Posted - August 22 2016 :  05:12:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@alche, you are right. On instagram we can sell shoes, clothes, and cake!! :D
Go to Top of Page

serjtankian
VP-CART Super User

Armenia
378 Posts

Posted - August 22 2016 :  16:27:26  Show Profile  Visit serjtankian's Homepage  Reply with Quote
and the main thing important of social media is, be social, be interactive with your followers, if they ask something, do not just let them freezing with no answer or respond

*peace - serj*
Go to Top of Page

AleChe91
VP-CART New User

Italy
127 Posts

Posted - August 29 2016 :  05:26:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you use instagram i suggest the bot Instagress.... very very useful

Alessandro

Stock Elettrico S.r.l.
Go to Top of Page

swampthink
VP-CART New User

106 Posts

Posted - August 29 2016 :  08:30:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@Aleche, can you share here plss :) thankssss
Go to Top of Page

AleChe91
VP-CART New User

Italy
127 Posts

Posted - August 29 2016 :  09:49:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://instagress.com/account

It''s really easy and usefull. A little guide to use it:

- First of all you have to connect your account (make a new one for your e-commerce if you dont have one)
- Choose the target > put tags that are connected to what you sell
- Choose filters > put tags that you want ignore (i suggest #likeforlike #followforfollow and other **** tags
- Put likes, follow (follows are automatically deleted if the new follower doesnt follow you in a bit time) and comment
- Choose the place that you wanna (for exemple if you are a canadian ecommerce its better to put like just to canadian people)
- Choose time to be active (I have set 11-15 17-19 20-24) (11am 3pm 5pm-7pm 8pm-12pm)
- You have 72 hours free to try, and you can see that if you put right parameters it works well
- It''s really really cheep (just 10€ per month)
- On the comment link to your ecommerce with a realistic comment (ex: Oh cool! You could maybe like my site! site.com )

i think thats all, for any question i''m here :)

Alessandro

Stock Elettrico S.r.l.
Go to Top of Page

AleChe91
VP-CART New User

Italy
127 Posts

Posted - August 29 2016 :  09:51:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My personal account is: https://www.instagram.com/aleche91/ if you wanna follow me :D

I''ll do a company account because this bot works well, and i think it''s the cheaper ad on social media.

Alessandro

Stock Elettrico S.r.l.
Go to Top of Page

swampthink
VP-CART New User

106 Posts

Posted - August 29 2016 :  10:06:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@AleChe, awesome share !!! :D but it is safe if we share our instagram account to instagress ?

Thanks
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3
Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00