VP-CART New User
Posted - December 20 2012 : 09:59:12
| There are several tweaks that I made to 6.5 that were helpful. Because of the SEO advertisements of the 7.0 version, I switched over completely, leaving my tweaks behind, which resulted in a loss of rankings.
I am retweaking 7.0 to address several issues that I have noticed, which includes the following:
- W3C validation (remove HTML/CSS errors)
- alt tags for images
- title tags for links
- appropriate repetition of meta tags
- HTML sitemap for customers
If anyone is interested, I will start with a fresh copy of the cart and mark all changes that I make and put it together in a mod file. I have done this with other carts in the past.
I do charge a nominal fee for the file, but I will do installation and testing if you need for no additional charge. If you do not see an increase in traffic, rankings or conversions, I will do a short analysis and give you some tips of what you need to change (for instance, I will optimize one product to show you how to do it) and revisit.
If you are interested, let me know. In the past, I have charged for MODS this way --
- One flat fee for the mod (usually under $250), if needed, I break it down into two payments:
- 50% Upfront - includes install and testing
- 50% Net 30 - If there is no improvement in rankings, traffic or conversion, I extend this another 30 days (never had to do this if SEO is done correctly)
- OPTIONAL - $50 flat fee to optimize one product, which you can use as an example if you need help with SEO
Edited by - savvymedias on December 20 2012 10:01:00