Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 7.0 Questions
 Benefits of v7.01 over 7.00?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

savvymedias
VP-CART New User

191 Posts

Posted - September 19 2012 :  16:40:38  Show Profile  Visit savvymedias's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Are there any benefits worth paying $399 to upgrade to 7.01 from 7.00? I can't find any documentation on what's been done.

Thanks

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - September 28 2012 :  05:23:04  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi there,

You can view the updates from version 7.00 to 7.01 on this page - http://www.vpasp.com/sales/vpasp700sp-features.htm.

Our latest version is 7.02, the updates from 7.01 include:

1. PayPal Enhancement: PayPal Standard, Advanced, Pro, Payflow link, Payflow Pro, Payflow Pro Transparent, able to partial/full refund, capture, authorise

2. Admin timeout module

3. Points with rewards module

4. Google map V3

5. New recaptcha support SSL

6. Multiple bug fixes

7. Speed Enhancements

Thank you.
VPASP Admin
Go to Top of Page

manilow
VP-CART New User

France
134 Posts

Posted - October 09 2012 :  11:18:18  Show Profile  Visit manilow's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Vpasp support,

Apparently quite some bugs being resolved concerne Paypal Express.

Being contacted by Paypal to activate this option, I found it not working properly.

Using the first version of vpasp 7, would it be possible to get the fixes? (it was supposed to work initially).

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Kind regards,

Erik
www.aquathermia.com
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - October 16 2012 :  02:01:22  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dear Erik,

Due to the ongoing cost of updating our software we usually ask our customers to update their license to receive the latest updates.

However, as a valued contributor to our forum we would be more than happy to take a look at your site to see if we can tweak the fixes for you free of charge.

Please can you post a ticket into our Helpdesk at https://helpdesk.vpasp.com detailing exactly what you require to be fixed and I will make sure the support team look into it for you straight away.

Please include my name, Gareth, in the ticket.

Thank you

Gareth
VP-ASP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00