Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 Comments about VP-ASP
 Support
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

klneedham
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - August 17 2011 :  20:25:54  Show Profile  Visit klneedham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am a bit disappointed with the support so far. I purchased points this morning via Paypal, but they have not shown up on my account. My account activity is from 2009 and 2010, but I just activated this account yesterday. The response I have received on my question has not been fully addressed yet, and the tech has not responded to my last 3 posts. Not sure what is going on. I had heard about the fabulous tech support service. But I am not seeing it.

KAN

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - August 17 2011 :  21:43:32  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Keith,

I haver checked your order and it has been processed. Unfortunately when you ordered you used different details to your original account so the points have been assigned to your new customer account and not your original account. As your helpdesk user is associated with your original account this is why you cannot see the points. I have updated this now for you.

Your ticket is being dealt with by Frankie and he is not online currently. When he starts his shift I will make sure he jumps onto it for you.

Unfortunately our team members cannot work 24 hours a day and sometimes need a rest.

Thank you.

Cam Flanigan
VP-ASP Cart Support

Follow us on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/vpasp
Go to Top of Page

klneedham
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - August 18 2011 :  08:39:16  Show Profile  Visit klneedham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My apologies. I was a bit confused and not understanding the time lag. I thought you had techs in the States also as you have a US number. I am sorry to complain; and I fully understanding the need for rest.

KAN
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00