Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.00 Questions
 Turn Off - How To Use This Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jdkerr
Starting Member

Canada
43 Posts

Posted - April 27 2009 :  10:07:41  Show Profile  Visit jdkerr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wondering if there is a configuration setting in VPASP 6.0x to turn off the "How to use this page" instruction blurb that appears at the bottom of many pages in the Shop Configuration / Setup?

Are these hard-coded in, or can they be toggled off?

John

jdkerr
Starting Member

Canada
43 Posts

Posted - April 28 2009 :  14:33:10  Show Profile  Visit jdkerr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone? Has everyone stopped using v6.0 completely? No support or comments? Is the VPASP team still monitoring these forums??

John
Go to Top of Page

Steve2507
VP-CART Expert

590 Posts

Posted - April 28 2009 :  15:29:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry can't help you about this, but have you submitted a support ticket? The support guys have never fully monitored the forums (no offence guys) as they are probably dealing with paid for problems first.

Steve
Sex toys from a UK sex shop including vibrators and dildos.
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - April 28 2009 :  21:36:09  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi John,

I do still scan the forum however it is more for customer to customer interaction.

I try to make sure i catch posts not answered but do spend most of my time in the helpdesk assisting with issues where I need to actually jump into the nitty gritty of a sites problems.

There isn't a setting unfortunately on how to switch off the help display. You could upload blank pages though if you like to replace the help files so they do not show up.

Look for the files with the shoph_xxx.htm in front of them as these indicate it is a help file.

Thanks
Cam

VPASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00