Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-ASP 6.00 Questions
 General Question about Process
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

encsteph
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - April 14 2008 :  15:00:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

I have been brought in by a company that is using VP ASP 6.08 to help them get their site hooked up to Paypal Payment Standard for cc processing.

I followed the direction (or at least thought I did) from VP ASP and from Paypal and thought everything was working but now I'm not so sure.

When you go through the shopping cart and complete the order the Paypal page launches and you enter the CC info. When you hit submit paypal comes back with a confirmed message. The admin for the VP-ASP store receives an email that states an order has been place and the customer receives a confirmation email as well.

Then when you login to the VP-ASP admin it shows as an unprocessed order. When you click on Process order I would think that the money would then be pulled out of the CC acount and placed into the Paypal account. That last part doesn't seem to be happening. Am I missing a step somewhere?

I am currently using a test account that I created in Paypal's Dev Central. I don't see the transaction listed there and I don't see any indication in the paypal premiere account that a transaction has occurred.

Can anybody tell me what is wrong or what I am not doing?

Thank in advance.

Eric
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00