VPCART has complete stock control features including:
- Automatic stock decrementing on order completion
- Prevent products from being listed if the stock is below a specified limit
- The number in stock can be displayed in product display
- Low Stock report is available in Merchant administration
- Display an out of stock message based on a limit you set
- Limit the amount ordered to the current stock level
- Ability to set a minimum and/or maximum quantity to be ordered
- Ability to limit quantities to specific multiples
All the features listed above are optional and configurable.
Stock reports generated by VPCART can summarize or provide a detail list of all products below any stock level you specify. This stock level can be different from what is specified in the shop configuration.