Can VP-CART be used as the base for your entire web site?
The answer to the question above is Yes, VP-CART can be the base for your whole website without creating one page of HTML. With VPCART you need not make use of FrontPage, Dreamweaver, or any other HTML editor.
- Simply load the supplied Access, MySQL, or SQL Server database with your products
- Use the supplied shop administration to view and fill orders
- VP-CART automatically displays products, takes orders, sends confirming e-mails to the merchant and customer, provides the customer with a printable confirmation form
- Colors, look and feel, content pages, categories, products can easily be changed through VP-CART's powerful Content Management System.
- You can easily add your own logo and your shop is up and running
If you already have a website and want a shopping "engine", VP-CART can do that as well.
Linking from Existing Sites
VP-CART can integrate into any existing website. Simple hyperlinks or forms from your site allow you to use the full VP-CART facilities.
- Adding a product to the cart
- Searching for products
- Displaying categories, subcategories or individual products
- View the cart contents
- Emptying the cart
VP-CART can be customized to make it look the way you want it to. It has extensive configuration options that allow you to customize just about everything; colors, navigation bars, fonts, tables, sort order, field displays, shipping displays, price displays, and more.
So if it is your choice to use VP-CART as it is, you can either integrate with your existing website or customize it to suit your specific need.