Email is an important feature of VP-CART. Mailing occurs under the following activities, but can be individually configured to be turned on or off:
- Mail to customer and merchant on order completion
- Mail to others (mailing list) on order completion
- Mail to suppliers on order completion
- Mail on customer buying a gift certificate
- Mail to Tell a friend
- Mail on order tracking message to the merchant
- Bulk mailing by a merchant
- Mail to a merchant on new customer registration
- Mail to the merchant on new product review
- Mail to a customer on order tracking message by the merchant
- Mail to the merchant on new gift registry creation
- Mail to the merchant on affiliate registration
- Mail to affiliate on registration
- Mail on orders received for affiliate
- Mail on processing order by the merchant
- Order Completion Emails
- PIN purchase
- Low count of PINs available
- Low or no stock for products
Merchant and Customer Order Completion
By default, VP-CART will automatically e-mail both the merchant and the customer when an order has been completed. Both receive extensive details about the order including prices, name and address and products ordered.
For security reasons, VP-CART does not display credit card details in the e-mails.
VP-CART can send both HTML formatted e-mail and/or plain text e-mail. HTML formatted e-mail requires the VP-CART Option Package.
Changing E-mail Messages
Using the Option Package, mail messages can be changed using a plain text editor.
You can change the email templates by simply editing the plain text files, where a mailing component is used in the Option Package. Mailing occurs in the following cases.
- Additional merchant addresses at the order completion
- Customer reviews a product
- Affiliate registers
- Supplier registers
- Gift certificate purchased
- To individual suppliers at the order completion
- Customer joins the mailing list