This module allows your VPCart customers to pay in installments using the AfterPay service from Australia.
Afterpay divides transactions into four equal installments due every two weeks. Using Afterpay, you can improve the conversion rate, reduce cart abandonment, and also increase average order value. Afterpay settles the full amount up-front and assumes any credit and fraud risk.
Afterpay is a free service offered by retailers to shoppers - there are no upfront fees charged nor any interest incurred.
- Calculates and displays Afterpay payments info on product details pages, cart page, and checkout page.
- Refund via API in VPCart Orders administration
- Support multiple gateways
- Easy to use & set up with minimal settings.
- Easy setting of API keys.
- Well tested on modern browsers and mobile devices.
Our integration currently only supports Australian (AUD) merchants.
To be eligible to use Afterpay, your customers simply need:
- A debit card or credit card.
- To be over 18 years of age.
- An Australian residential address.
Afterpay can be used for orders up to AUD$1000.
Both normal checkout and one-page checkout method are supported by this module.
This Afterpay module is supporting multiple payment gateways. That means if you have an existing payment gateway running eg SecurePay, etc.. and you also install this Afterpay module, then both gateways will be displayed in the payment list for your customers to choose during checkout.
To use this module, you must register an account first with AfterPay. The account must be validated by Afterpay.
You can register at https://www.afterpay.com