Job Openings : Technical & Helpdesk Support Staff
We are seeking talented Technical & Helpdesk Support Staff to join our team to assist in providing joy to our customers.
Must have skills:
- Excellent English writing ability
- Great team attitude
- Awesome problem solving skills
- Hard working
- Ability to think independently and to use a cliché need to be able to think outside of the box
- Always wanting to learn
- Common sense by the bucket load
Skills that would be great if you also have:
- Windows Server Hosting
- Plesk Control Panel experience
- Programming knowledge of some or all of the following:
- CSS 3
- HTML 5
- If you have worked with our software before it would be fantastic!
Our office is located in Australia, so you will be working remotely from your home and will need a reliable internet connection.
If you feel that is you and you have the required skills listed above, you can immediately apply by sending your resume to:
Candidates who are from South Africa, Eastern Europe, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, are ideally located for day time shifts however candidates from Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines are welcome to apply if they are happy with evening and night shift rosters.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE