Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 General help me questions
 Payment Type: Authorizenet ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nxpage
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - January 02 2007 :  13:49:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The customer email/receipt indicates Authorizenet as their payment type which it should not. Customers have no idea what that is (since they entered Visa, MC, etc.) Customers should NOT be shown what our bank/ecommerce gateway is!! This is an Admin feature ONLY. How do we correct this?

Also, on the Orders List in Admin there's no way to easily tell that a credit card was declined without opening each one and scrolling down to view it. This is a poor UI option as someone working quickly to fill order may ship without realizing there's been no payment. How can these be flagged on the shopa_displayorders.asp and shopadmin.asp

elammers
VP-CART Super User

USA
256 Posts

Posted - January 02 2007 :  15:38:54  Show Profile  Visit elammers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
email receipt - Edit your "tmp_customeremail.txt" file. Just remove that line.

Orders List - I agree, there is no quick way to spot the nonpaid Authorizenet orders without opening up each one. However, I did look at the code in "shopa_displayorders.asp" and looks like it might be easy to add another column for the authorization field.

Do a search on HeadNames and fieldnames variables. There are 6 referenced, maybe just add a 7th and set that one to oauthoraziation?

Regards,

Eric in Maine
Go to Top of Page

support
Administrator

4679 Posts

Posted - January 02 2007 :  17:12:23  Show Profile  Visit support's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,

When it's authorized, it changes it to Authorize.Net, if you don't want this to happen; all you will need to do is comment out one line of code:
sql = sql & " ,ocardtype='" & "AuthorizeNet" & "'"

Add a ' in front of that line to comment it out.

Regards,
Joseph

VP-ASP Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00