Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-Cart 8.0 Hint''s and Tips
 zero invoice total go to shopthanks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dick
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - July 19 2019 :  21:45:05  Show Profile  Visit Dick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Version 9 I have a product I just want to collect reservation on. V8 would send user to shopthanks page instead of payment page if total costs equal zero. Anyone with code.

swampthink
VP-CART New User

106 Posts

Posted - September 18 2019 :  09:34:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
have you tried to check xprice0 in software configuration?
Go to Top of Page

Dick
Starting Member

USA
26 Posts

Posted - January 12 2020 :  14:21:51  Show Profile  Visit Dick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The xprice0 is set yes and the invoice and page says "No Charge" but still the next page after getting customer information is "Shopcheckout" instead of "Thankyou" page. Before V9 is work great now zero dollar value gets pass to gateway that then fails.
Go to Top of Page

Camilla
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - January 18 2020 :  08:35:44  Show Profile  Visit Camilla's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dick

The xprice0 is set yes and the invoice and page says "No Charge" but still the next page after getting customer information is "Shopcheckout" instead of "Thankyou" page. Before V9 is work great now zero dollar value gets pass to gateway that then fails.

I came to this forum looking for the answer to the same thing. I also got "Shopcheckout" instead of "Thankyou" page. I am wondering is there some cache issue?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00