Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-Cart 8.00 Issues
 executeglobal error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vaheh
VP-CART New User

USA
115 Posts

Posted - January 07 2019 :  19:45:48  Show Profile  Visit vaheh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

All of the sudden and out of nowhere I am getting the following error once I log in to the website backend. ( Version 8 and it started out of nowhere):

Microsoft VBScript runtime error ''800a802d''

This script contains malicious content and has been blocked by your antivirus software.: ''executeglobal''

/admin/adminheaders.asp, line 2253

Any suggestions and tips are appreciated :)

Edited by - vaheh on January 07 2019 19:50:42

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - January 07 2019 :  20:09:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
are you using Windows Defender on your win OS ? it looks like maybe (just suspect) that the antivirus scanner or your windows scanner blocked the executeglobal routine , in my opinion, this routine is default asp script and is safe to be executed.
how about try to disable Windows Defender or your Antivirus scanner and see how? or, maybe the other way to exclude your site from Windows Defender or your Antivirus scanner, to ignore the scan to your site.
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-exclude-files-and-folders-windows-defender-antivirus-scans

diego
Go to Top of Page

vaheh
VP-CART New User

USA
115 Posts

Posted - January 08 2019 :  13:41:36  Show Profile  Visit vaheh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Diego,

This is Windows server which host around 50 different websites which they run on multiple shopping cart systems. I do not have administrative access right.
I think its a false positive situation. I have asked server admins to look into this.

Thank you for comment.
Vaheh

quote:
Originally posted by diegomilito

are you using Windows Defender on your win OS ? it looks like maybe (just suspect) that the antivirus scanner or your windows scanner blocked the executeglobal routine , in my opinion, this routine is default asp script and is safe to be executed.
how about try to disable Windows Defender or your Antivirus scanner and see how? or, maybe the other way to exclude your site from Windows Defender or your Antivirus scanner, to ignore the scan to your site.
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-exclude-files-and-folders-windows-defender-antivirus-scans

diego

Go to Top of Page

diegomilito
VP-CART Expert

Argentina
779 Posts

Posted - January 08 2019 :  20:13:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
better option, you are right,, as it is server administrator area to check that scanner... executeglobal is just a common asp routine from what i look and it should not be blocked by windows server. let your server tech to deep look on the scanner setting. good luck
diego.
Go to Top of Page

vaheh
VP-CART New User

USA
115 Posts

Posted - January 14 2019 :  18:01:31  Show Profile  Visit vaheh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
After restarting the server. It starts working again. I have no idea what happened.

quote:
Originally posted by diegomilito

better option, you are right,, as it is server administrator area to check that scanner... executeglobal is just a common asp routine from what i look and it should not be blocked by windows server. let your server tech to deep look on the scanner setting. good luck
diego.

Go to Top of Page

Alex123
VP-CART Super User

USA
223 Posts

Posted - January 22 2019 :  13:20:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks weird. Glad to hear that the server reboot resolved the issue :)

Alex
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00