Welcome, Guest ( Customer Panel | Login )

All Forums
 VPCart Forum
 VP-Cart 8.00 Issues
 Major issue - Screen blanks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - May 14 2018 :  14:29:08  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
so everything works fine, you go to the checkout (one page). You put in first name, click e-mail and the screen goes 100% white. No nada. Has anyone ever seen this before? It doesn''t seem to do it if you have a cookie set (eg returning client)

Alex123
VP-CART Super User

USA
223 Posts

Posted - May 14 2018 :  14:49:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wonder which website you are referring.

Alex
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - May 14 2018 :  14:57:07  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think I figured it out. We use a stats program that calls an asp file. I eliminated that and it seems to work.

it is www.apswater.com
Go to Top of Page

Alex123
VP-CART Super User

USA
223 Posts

Posted - May 15 2018 :  15:16:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ah ok :)

Alex
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - May 15 2018 :  18:56:57  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That''s what I get for using freeware! I used it for years, it is call asg stats. Its a great little stats program but definitely not compatible with 8.0. I was using it with 4.5 so I cant say if it works with the non heavy css versions.

http://www.aspmine.com/asg
Go to Top of Page

Alex123
VP-CART Super User

USA
223 Posts

Posted - May 17 2018 :  14:39:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The requirements for asp stat generator shows ''Active Server Pages 3.0''. The new servers will be having higher versions.

The webstats tools are available free with most of the web hosting providers. You may check with your hosting provider for alternate solutions.

Alex
Go to Top of Page

apswater
VP-CART Super User

444 Posts

Posted - May 18 2018 :  09:25:09  Show Profile  Visit apswater's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am my own provider.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000
0 Item(s)
$0.00